Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Wednesday, July 28, 2021

28/7/21

So I've figured out a few things

I suppose it's good to recap every 6 months seeing as it's reached a point where I don't need to put down every little nitty gritty detail that has occurred in my life, though I wouldn't be opposed to it with how bad my memory is. Let's begin.

From the beginning of this year it went pretty decently, the new years party was alright though I didn't expect to be mixing two friend groups together but it turned out pretty good except for a drunkard yelling near my parents bedroom window but other than that it was good. 

From there I think Australia Day was stock standard or I didn't do anything as I don't remember much of that period of time. 

March springs to mind as I got my concealable weapons license in which I bought a Glock 34. 

April to June was a mix of parties which went swimmingly well to gatherings here and there. The work situation was still the same though recently a maintenance person walked out of the job which created a little fanfare though now his jobs got slapped onto me very begrudgingly. Thankfully an old childhood friend offered me a casual position at his work which just involves mediating online meetings. The perfect pandemic job really. So now my time at my first job is toned down to 2 shifts a week with my other job taking top billing as my savings job and the monthly payment reinforces that.

Managed to get some photoshop projects going which is something I've been neglecting for quite a long time, slowly working my way up to doing more photo shoots with different people for some more personal projects. 

Other than that, will have to sign off real quick before I forget to hit post. Hopefully will do another post soon but who knows really.

No comments:

Post a Comment