Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, May 21, 2020

21/5/20

A stock standard update

Another long absence mainly because nothing (personally) interesting to note. Not saying friendly gatherings and birthdays aren't interesting just not really rushing-to-my-blog-to-write noteworthy. It's been an interesting ride so far as 2020 is shaping to be a very... write off kind of year. First the fires then the floods then the virus which probably as weird as it sounds affected the most people whether that be first or second hand. Isolation here isn't as bad as other places in the world as we're still some what free to move about and visit people and the restrictions are easing up. I first thought that this wouldn't affect me much as I usually stay home all the time anyway but it turns out I took things for granted as I forgot to think about how the Shooting Range, Gel ball fields and Cinemas require leaving the house and being in proximity with other people. Especially Gel balling, I really really want to go back and play and it sucks that I have to wait another 2 months until things go back to as normal as they can be. A long wait is upon me.

Personally wise nothing of note, no new drama and such so things are steady.

1 comment: