Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Wednesday, January 8, 2020

8/1/20

Typing in /20 is really weird as I expect to write 2 more numbers which is apparently encouraged for security reasons.

Back at it again, here we are after 3 months of not much as that's what life is now. A good comparison is when we've been trying to get a date going for lunch with this group of people from High School and having to schedule it for the 29th of February because everyone's schedules are all whack.

Some notable events include a New Years party that was about 1000x better than the last one but not as good as the 2013 into 2014 one which I don't think will ever be beaten unless I befriend a rich straight pervert. Usual thing, games, drinking and talking smack about anything and everything which is what I would deem as a great night.

I have just returned from a 4 night holiday at a beach house though funnily enough we didn't go into the beach that was right next to us the entire time (we did visit it and stood in the sand but that's about it). Mainly because of the high abundance of Jellyfish and in Australia you get the really really venomous blue bottle which is impeccably small and really deadly plus these huge pink ones too so pretty much that was a big no from us though it was a scary thought to see old people in the waters when we perused the beach. Mainly we stuck to the swimming pool where we would spend hours on hours just spoofing around and that definitely was a big highlight as a lot of fun was had.

Now that it's over and I have to return to the daunting and boring life I call work I suppose things will be a little boring and I will take another hiatus from blogging as it's definitely inevitable.

Guess while I'm here I can talk about some future plans I would like to get going. Some more photoshop projects would be great, keeps me focused and distracted. Getting a job I suppose is something I really should put more effort into. Nothing much else springs to mind really.

On a personal level, I've managed to stave off the feeling of loneliness through plentiful meditative mind clearing and distractions such as social events and gaming though it's starting to wane and I'm not a fan. My mates girlfriend has a way of tearing down what I've spent a while bringing up. I don't know to what end does she want to achieve but my gawd can she stop being all the more closer to perfection that would be great kthx. Trying to live my best single life here and she comes in and makes me want to throw up a dating app and date someone who will most likely take all my stuff in the divorce. Definitely taking a break from her I think until I can clear my head more and put up more mental barriers cause fuck me dead seeing her in a pool does a number on the headspace. Though here I am blaming others for something that is really my fault, I probably need a massage. Yeah I think I might just do that.

No comments:

Post a Comment