Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Saturday, January 18, 2020

17/1/20

Finally are we blessed with the water of above

Have a wedding to attend tomorrow, no clue how it's all gonna go down but guess I'll find out.
Also have a lot of new tech aspirations, going to get my own server up soon. Never would have thought that I'd ever do that which is weird to think about as for most of my life I always saw a server to be these large racks of lights and boxes when in actuality it can be a simple desktop computer. Who would have thought.

Am I still neglecting my adult responsibilities of obtaining a drivers license and full time job? Yep.

No comments:

Post a Comment