Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, August 29, 2019

29/8/19

A good dose of absolute nothing

Don't get me wrong though things still happen, life still is a thing just that the era of drama, parties and social events is on the down low now. Guess that's because I'm getting older, people mellow out and go to bed early. I've had a few BBQs catching up with some people from school and elsewhere which is nice because it's a now a once monthly ordeal. Still hanging out with the boys as per usual going to dinner and such. One thing I find interesting now is that in our wider circle we've adopted a co-worker, well ex co-worker now and she really adds a lot of flavour to the group dynamic and I do very much enjoy it.

Off the top of my head other than more gelballing which now has the price tag of $4k I have also just bought a 12 gauge shotgun which I have to wait until October to get my hands on. So hobbies have been on top of everything right now. Speaking of, my old hobby of photography and videography has taken a turn as I just bought a gopro so hopefully I'll be able to flex my video making skills again! It's been a while since I've touched my machinima or made a meme in a while. Definitely something on the list of things to do when I return to the right mind set again. So far I just seem to not be able to focus during the day on creative processes unless it's raining heavily and at night I'm usually gaming with friends or going out.

Speaking of free time, I have had a big absence of it due to working four overnight shifts a week and I'm starting to crack nearly to the point where I was having a small disgruntlement with the store manager. I need a break and better yet another job which I'm now stepping into overdrive as I am just sick of working where I am.

Probably should really shift into gear in getting this next job.

No comments:

Post a Comment