Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, April 18, 2019

18/4/19

Dungeons, Blasters and Lego.

Gotta say, one thing I forget to mention is my extensive list of hobbies. Playing Magic The Gathering,  having board games nights (novice to intermediate games), Playing PC games with friends, Gelballing, Paintballing, Dungeons and Dragons and more recently cracking open the dusty boxes of Lego to build a city at a mates place.

Gotta say all this is fun as hell but boy does it drain the bank account. Going through my finances on my latest hobby of Gelsoft and I’ve nearly racked up $2,000 on it. Then again all the money I’ve spent on PC parts is around $10k so Gelsoft is looking to be a second in the expensive hobby list. The worst part about Gelsoft right now is that I need to rely on others to make a game or try to not be suspicious on a train carrying two duffel bags. The second is the wait for mail. Its become an afternoon routine of waking up and checking the mail to usually be met with disappountment. I write this fresh fron experiencing said disappointment but still on the bright side it actually gives me something to be excited about on the weekdays to the point where I’m slightly downed that the weekend has come as no mail gets delivered on the weekends.

This hobby talk mainly stems from the fact that I got a D&D night tonight then Gelsoft tomorrow. Gonna be good fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment