Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

17/4/19

Ok ok ok let's clear something up

Realising after the last few posts theirs a recurring theme here and I realise that despite me talking about pushing it away I seem to always talk about it so uhh call this a wake up call to which I will focus on the more pressing things. No I am not obsessed with the notion of pushing feelings away if anything I'm embracing it and allowing it to fuel other desires to better myself. So yeah everything is fine just thought I'd point that out and that I probably won't mention those feelings again if I can help it.

No comments:

Post a Comment