Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Sunday, November 5, 2017

5/11/17

Think it's time to talk about the intricacies of age

I just attended a party with a group theme sorta deal where you come in a group and dress in a theme of choice which worked out pretty well. One thing no one was expecting was a flurry of sixteen year old girls. Now my close mates has no problem with the quarrels of underage women provided they're at least fifteen and over.

My input on the matter is pretty mute as I couldn't really care less what they do though personally I would give it a second thought. One thing that has come up though is the age preferences people have. Some people find it strange to see a girl dating an older guy by a few years and some much prefer it as "they're more mature" or "they have their lives sorted" when in actual fact age doesn't determine either of those things. Boy I wish I could be magically successful at the age of 25. Next thing of note is that if women my age are looking for older men, what does that leave us? The under-age to the borderline legal. 18 year old single women aren't looking for strong long term commitments I can guarantee that. It's just something that is incredibly stupid on both sides of the spectrum as guys shouldn't have to be looking for partners south of the border and women shouldn't have to look for partners far north of the border. Age is nothing and personally I have no preference, she can be older or younger, hell she can be taller.

No comments:

Post a Comment