Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, March 30, 2017

30/3/17

Geezus crisps I haven't posted in a year!

Time really gets the better of me doesn't it? From what I remember since the last post it's been really tame. Notable events include various basketball games with the boys, a birthday dinner, an alright new years party, a smashing gender bender party which i dressed up as a nun in lou with my priest outfit from halloween and a lot of movies seen.

Nothing stands out emotionally at least so in that aspect I'm fine. Currently writing with a massive storm going on due to a Cyclone up north so I suppose it really makes you want to write. What a day though, first uni gets cancelled then my work is closing for the night which is rather odd. If they end up opening at 5AM then that will be weird but we'll have to see. Already I can hear sirens in the distance, no doubt the rains making people forget how to drive. I hope I don't forget to post at least once a month. With the way things are going I can pretty much condense most of the events going on around me into the single post. Will definitely keep a reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment