Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, August 4, 2016

4/8/16

Uni.

Honestly it has been a smooth sailing two weeks. The first week I missed out of the introductory lectures for two subjects but it turns out I didn't miss much at all regardless. From the look of things from a social stand point I do have a few people I know from previous semesters in some of the classes and one guy I find very hard to talk to in every lecture and tutorial. So far the tutorials are incredible. Universities really don't have a shortage in attractive tutors. Other than that I've also noticed that every classroom I'm in seems to be in range of a pokestop meaning endless pokemon whilst learning.

So far the class compositions are really well expect for the Shakespeare class where everyones introverted and the tutor allows the silence to become beyond awkward. YOU DON'T KEEP THE SILENCE GOING FOR 45 STRAIGHT SECONDS. Sociology is amazing as usual and the class is pretty talkative. Bodies in History is three hours of "Geezus Crisps why is this three hours" and the final class which is I think terrorism throughout History is talkative to a degree which is nice.

So all in all uni is going to be a rather smooth ride this semester (I hope).

No comments:

Post a Comment