Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Tuesday, June 21, 2016

21/6/16

Think it's time to give a shout out to my bi but wanting to be gay friend.

Why am I bringing this up? Because never in my 20 years on this Earth have I met someone with such a confusing outlook on sexuality. So I have this mate who had confessed that he had always wanted to be with a man to which I respected but he had more luck with the ladies than he did with men so he eventually got a girlfriend with the biggest tits I have ever seen on a girl in real life. Yet she's incredably outgoing and has the sexual libido of a rabbit. 

I'm jealous. Real jealous and here I am confused like crazy as to what it is he wants and whether he's been set... Straight. Such is another mystery in life that is left unsolved. 

PS. I would threesome with them if it meant having a go with those... *drools*

No comments:

Post a Comment