Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Saturday, May 7, 2016

7/5/16

Not much going down really

Haven't posted in a while mainly because things have been pretty calm. Notable things have been work, social, uni, chill.
I did watch the latest Captain America in Gold Class though I had to book twice because I booked the wrong day (thank gawd I got my money back). Good movie overall though! 

Other things that have been happening was the over abundance of work. 21 hours this week and 17 next week. Definitely a big boost from just a mere 3 - 7!!!
Guess I can finally get a screen replacement from my broken TV! I'll miss that TV, it had a good 3 year run. I'll also be able to pre-order some games too which is nice. 

Next rant (well... it's not really a rant, more like an opinion piece) I'll put up next post as my break is nearly over! 



No comments:

Post a Comment