Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Sunday, April 17, 2016

17/4/16

Panic hasn't settled yet.

With two assignments due this week (one of which I haven't started) the small sense of panic is beginning to set in but thankfully one of them is nearly done so there is room for respite. 

The past events have proven to be interesting. Friday I attended a party at a co-workers place which was alright. I didn't end up drinking but it was still fun overall. The next night I managed to snag a shift. It turned out to be absolutely horrible with nothing done and a constant flurry of orders that wouldn't stop. Ended up getting an extra hours pay in the process at least! 

Now I'll be able to recuperate the lost finnces from game splurging last week. Just two more days till pay day!

Right now I'm fighting off the sleepiness by attending the Thai Songkran festival. No sign of any of the old asian crew yet but I'm hopeful. Will post more later regarding future events.


No comments:

Post a Comment