Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Wednesday, May 11, 2016

11/5/16

Maybe it's not for me.

Currently contemplating whether university is even worth it or if it's going to be another one of those things I go through then in the end don't need. 
Failed my first assessment by 1% (assuming I needed 50% to pass, I'm not too sure on this one)

The second assessmenf from a different subject I got 19%. I know that's a full blown fail right there. So my motivation is really low right now. All I know is that I need to gun through this fucking semester so I can get my damn electives next semester. Or have a real deep think as to what the fuck kind of job I'm even going to get with or without this damned bachelor. 

I don't even know anymore. I've never known what I want to be. I don't even know if being a sociologist is worth it. Why not just be a security guard earning $32 an hour? Or I just concede and join the Thai Army cause fuck it. Are there even any positions that would allow an arts student seeing as apparently it offers the worst job rates. To quote my tafe teacher: "Tafes and universities pump out thousands of students but there's only 20 jobs avaliable". I don't even know anymore. Fuck western societies capitolism. Fuck everything.

And I have an exam tomorrow and my fucking internets down. Amazing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment