Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

31/5/16

Money.

So today I went to the shops to pick up a game and thought "hmm might get a second" as I really liked the contents of it so I got another and put the code up onto ebay (hoping for a profit) so that's $50 gone. Then I thought I'd celebrate the investment with lunch in which I envisioned the meal to cost $20. It cost me $30 but the person on the counter was pretty cute and it seemed like her first day so I gave her the benefit of the doubt as I had nothing to save for, it was pay day and i just made an investment plus I have someone owing me $120. 

So why share all this? I'm sharing how despite all this potential money, it's not in my bank account and that doesn't make me feel all that great. :l



No comments:

Post a Comment