Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Friday, May 20, 2016

20/5/16

Life always finds a way to spit in your face.

The concept of what we perceive life to be. People always just dismiss all unfortunate and unfair events to be "just life". "That's life for you". No. That's brainwashed western society. It's not "life" it's "shits fucked up the arse". 

First I was given ultimatum on my university career pathways as to what to do and how fucked the elective system is. Fucking electives please.

Next it was a deep think into body consciousness as my friends are doing a challenge of sorts to appear bulky etc etc so it stems back to how my friends make shit wingmen because ultimately the girls will gravitate to them. 

The third thing is that I saw K-pop again today (Though she didn't see me). She lost weight. I already considered her to be very attractive and then this happens and I'm just there thinking like... Fuck. This will always further assert how unshallow I need to be as this was a lesson that kicked me in the face again. Fucking hell like... Fucking hell... 

Lastly I have a food situation in which goes back to point two as I'm conflicted as to quench hunger or go all healthy n shit. Ultimately I chose the former. Not even regretting it right now.




No comments:

Post a Comment