Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Wednesday, March 9, 2016

9/3/16

March the 12th. Jeeeeez.

What is with this weekend I swear to gawd. First my mates coming up from Tasmania so he wants to do something then it's someone elses 20th birthday so he's having a party then there's a 21st party, a going away party and ANOTHER 21st. On top of that I have a photography shoot to attend as well so it's going to be a hectic night with lots and lots of travelling!

I think I got a plan sorted.
First I get the photography thing done
Then I head to either the 21st or the Going away party depending on which is more interesting
Then should the night be young and the party still raving I head to the other 21st.

Or just skip 2 of the 3 parties. Either way whichever party I attend better be damned worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment