Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Saturday, March 12, 2016

12/3/16

Let the weekend begin

Friday turned out to not be half bad. Went to uni which was a bore. Too many people reading into the text than actually seeing it for what it is so that dragged the tutorial out a lot longer than needed. Afterwards I managed to snag a shift before heading to a party. It was nice to catch up with faces I hadn't seen in 4 years. The night then concluded with a trip to the internet cafĂ© for an all nighter. 

This morning was spent sleeping until 1 in the afternoon in which I went on a train trip taking various photos for the murder mystery that was being done. The people on this ride were the friendliest I have ever encountered which was amazing and definitely made the experience that much more enjoyable. I then hurried off to a party. I had the choice of 3 and decided to go for the north side party as it had more people and was a 21st dress up them afterall. That and I don't fancy a trip through the most crime stricken suburb with a full wallet, expensive phone, watch, camera and a full bottle of Jack Daniels. Though I did look forward to seeing some people as well as the games they play. 

Right now I'm on a train heading north. On the way 4 hotties sat infront of me to which one of the guys opposite to me initiated conversation with an exchange student from Switzerland studying Sociology!! Instant points in my book! 

That's about it for the week. Sunday is recovery and Monday is uni. 





No comments:

Post a Comment