Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Sunday, March 27, 2016

27/3/16

What a weekend.

So it begins on Good Friday. Dominator, Jeff and I went to see Batman V Superman in which was pretty decent though it was oddly paced. We had always agreed to see movies on weekdays to avoid crowds but I think I would add public holidays to that list as it was packed like crazy. Afterwards Busty B picked me up and we were off to Mr Spa Guys place for dinner and games. Had a hoot, chatted about the past until around 5 in the morning. 

Took way to long to get home but once I did I had a real nice sleep until the next party with people from the 2nd cruise. The party was packed with men with a ratio of 6 men to 1 woman. Only one other of the crew made it so I was riding solo when we went clubbing. One thing I wasn't all to shabby about was 2 of the girls that came with us, they were pretty damn attractive however they *knew*. By *knew* I mean they know the power they possess to control men. One of them took advantage of it, she had the face, low cut top with prominant boobs with a red dress. She knew what she was doing but despite all this, she still couldn't resist the charm of Ed Sheeren. 

I ended up leaving around 2AM and crashing in the appartment having to answer the phone to unlock the door so people could get in. The next morning I ended up sleeping in till midday then chilled around a bit. Ed was still fucking that girl to which i awkwardly walked in on to attempt a retrieval of my shoes. I was waiting a while before I got them back. 

Future plans involve study session tomorrow then a trip to the department of main roads for my license renewal. 




No comments:

Post a Comment