Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Friday, March 18, 2016

17/3/16

I think I'm in luv

No not love, that requires commitment. Today was the bloody day of days with a full on day at uni with my new pals Kooky and Kluts. It was a slow day until one of the lectures where the 9/10 came in. Uuugghhhhhh maaannnnnn.
The tutorial was great, we sat together but didn't really exchange any niceties and she sat infront of me in the politics tutorial. Fuck me she's hour glass from the back and the side. 

But the drama in politics like holy shit! The left vs right were at it again! I became more aquinted to the right winger as I've had quarrels with the left wingers despite being a slight lefty myself. The tension was real cringe worthy. The tutor managed to slice it before it got out of hand but good thing the lefty didn't have his friend with him or it would have been absolute chaos. Looking forward to next week! 

Tonight is an overnight shift then I think Friday will be a drinks night (haven't drunken in eons so it's befitting) 



No comments:

Post a Comment