Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Tuesday, February 2, 2016

2/2/16

I should probably start putting my sociological debates into a seperate page... 

Might do that some time. So recent events! The mate that was once missing has returned, I haven't asked for specifics but his friends look like they're the type to go on spontanious road trips as I didn't see any of them breathe a word or mention of his disappearance. Lovely friends. Went shooting for the first time in forever, fired a .303 from the 40's, two 30/30 lever actions, two .22 bolt actions and a break action single barrel 12 gauge. The most kick goes to the 12 gauge. I think next time I go I should bring out $200 because we went through more than 450 rounds of ammunition between the three of us (cousie, mate and I). My shoulder is killing me.

Onto the sociological side of things, I think it's time I braught up why I write these things here. Why do I drone on about these matters that would have little to no importance to many people. It's because no one* listens. So many people are stuck in their ways that they don't want to hear about something that would change the way they think and feel. When they do feel challenged, do they* construct a valid arguement without putting me down? No. So I write here. Free of fallacies and bias criticism. 

*not referring to absolutely everyone I know as there are some very considerate people that hear me out, I'm just referring to a vast majority. 

That pretty much sums things up, nothing too spectacular coming up in the days ahead. 




No comments:

Post a Comment