Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Sunday, February 14, 2016

13/2/16

Best. Overnight. Ever.

Well firstly my day started earlier than usual as I was going to see Deadpool. Got to the city two hours earlier to get my ticket as it was the weekend and Deadpool would be very popular. Walked around, had lunch, walked back to find the cinema packed to the brim and both sessions full. Mr Spa Guy missed out on getting a ticket so I just gave him mine then went off to see Cuddles. Had nice chats about children and pregnancy then a very nice dinner before departing home (got lost on the way). 

Went past home to try and repair a bricked phone (Don't set your phone time to 1st Jan 1970) 

Now the overnight! Went in pretty early, the close shifters did an alright job but they were short handed. Managed to get everything done and had plenty of very enriching conversation with the three females of the night. Very. Very. Enriching. 





No comments:

Post a Comment