Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Monday, February 15, 2016

14/2/16

Valentines Day.

Wasn't too shabby, started the day off with a breakfast date learning about different perspectives on men from a co-worker before going home to sleep. 

After my slumber I went off to photograph people on a valentines day train run (without the steam engine). It was rather enjoyable though the heat was killing us, especially the bartender (poor bloke) but it eventually cooled down and the customers were good sports when it came to getting their picture taken (Though I didn't recite the legal blurb, you'd assume they'd want their picture some how) 

Some lessons learnt was that I'll need to figure out optimal night time settings and invest in a proper flash as cameras and night time don't get along very well.
Other than that it was a great night! 

No comments:

Post a Comment