Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Sunday, January 24, 2016

24/1/16

Business as usual.

Last couple of days have been very enjoyable, spent a day with the cousie watching two coaches getting transferred from a truck onto the rails, safe to say they really don't offer the greatest of ventilation but superb comfort for something made in the 80's. Also had the customary literal piece of shit inn the toilets which is always... pleasant...

Had a good few days to myself enjoying the Witcher 3 (50 hours in and I haven't even finished it yet) so that's my lovely anti social days that was quite needed. 

Last night was spent at Mr Spa Guys for an early Australia Day gathering which was entertaining as he had his high school friends over too. Currently I'm on the train home at midnight and boy have there been some real attractive girls come on and this sneaky black guy that I would salute as he was enjoying his vantage spot overlooking them. 

Unfortunately there has been some bad news as one of my mates has gone missing and a lot of peoples theories is that he got drunk and done something which is plausible but I'm just hoping he's alright. Hopefully he isn't the sex slave of one of his crazy exes...

Some good things that will be happening in the future is the actual Australia Day which will be spent seeing some old tafe mates that I haven't seen in a long time which will be fun. I'm just hoping I won't have to break my rule about drinking with the sun up to keep myself socialable. 

I also managed to nab two overnight shifts and one of them is on a public holiday! Work, nap, party then more party then crash. Sounds like a hectic public holiday!



No comments:

Post a Comment