Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Saturday, January 2, 2016

2/1/16

The new year

2016. Not quite sure how I feel about it. Spent the night at the same place I was last time and as I predicted it wasn't as wild as last year but still pretty fun. Quite the number of people but quite the sausage fest at the same time. It was nice seeing old and new faces though. Went to bed around 2:30 which was unexpected of me. I braught with me May and Cris but May ended up going home early as she didn't seem to fit in.
The drama was minimal but it seemed that May had reached her ultimatum with Zoom and Cris seems to be making moves! I do approve of this. 

The next day was a lunch and dinner trip with mates and then an overnight shift with a little extra double time thanks to the public holiday! 

Today will be sleep, out for dinner then a good solid shift with a ride home. Sunday is the same minus the ride home. The week seems pretty blank except for Thursday, Friday and Saturday.



No comments:

Post a Comment