Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, October 29, 2015

29/10/15

And so wraps up the uni semester

Now to finish the damn assignments. Anyway, today has been pretty casual, go into uni, endure the lecture then have a hectic tutorial. It was pretty good! I wish I had gotten to know everyone in that class better.

Afterwards I went to the city woth that girl then parted ways. Right now I'm headed to the cinemas with the tafe crew. 

On the feels side of life, I think I'm back at square one so perhaps next time. That 'feeling' will require some reevaluation. 

On the financial side of the coin (heh), things are looking bright as it's only a few weeks away until the weeks of hell. Just got to think about the 2.5 grand. Can't lose hope just yet. 

On the project side of things, I think I'm growing real fond of photoshop. Even though I'm using it for evil heh heh.

And that's about it. Many future plans to plan out but i'll get to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment