Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

27/10/15

I GOT HALO 5!

BUT IT TOOK 5 HOURS TO INSTALL. 7 codes as well I had to punch in. Haven't yet played it as at the time of writing it's at 99%. I also have work in 3 hours. I think I'll be pulling an all nighter and not going to uni tomorrow.

Onto other news I just realised after a strenuous over think on the way home that I need to get back in touch with my dirty side as I have actively been repressing it ever since... oh let's call her... Guilty pleasure showed up. It's been a hard arduous journey of repressing the seedy side of life in order to get back into the social normality that would be the 85% of close peers. Why do I need to get back in touch with it? Her. She's seedier than I bloody am.

Also got to remind myself to not link this to her at all, how embarrassing this would be. For the first time since I started this blog I feel as if I should probably go on the down low about the steady stream of information that comes out of my mind and onto this page. But that's a later me's problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment