Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Monday, October 26, 2015

26/10/15

So far so good. Assignments are getting there and the days of stress are coming to an end. I am picking up some more shifts at work which is a welcome change seeing as I went on a mad spending spree and plan on spending way more.

Another interesting thing happened too. This morning we had breakfast paid for by the lecturer which was a welcome change of pace. I didn't bother attending the tutorial and spent the day with that girl I mentioned last post. We had lunch together and talked a heap. The only downside is when she talks quietly but maybe that's just my hearing. But the day was nice. Very nice. 

Tonight I'll be attending the midnight launch of Halo 5. I find it interesting that thanks to our time zone, we get it before the Americans. And those damned states on daylight savings get it an hour before us. Boy I hate daylight savings.

Still keen for tonight though!!

No comments:

Post a Comment