Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Tuesday, October 13, 2015

13/10/15

Might as well dedicate a paragraph to the Halo hype I have right now.

So I pre-ordered the legendary edition of Halo 5 which comes with a heap of digital and physical content. Also got the Halo controller and a second copy for my brother from a different retailer. The controller comes with digital content and I had an agreement with my brother for his digital content. I feel as if I'll be punching in several codes all day on October 27.

Onto other things, I went out to lunch with some mates and uni was the same boring thing. I do have work tonight and it looks like it will also be raining tonight. yay.

No comments:

Post a Comment