Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Sunday, September 6, 2015

6/9/15

I would like to dedicate part of this post to someone.

To the 9.8 who sat behind me on the train, you smart bitch. Beyond the reflections of the windows you hid your beauty. When we got up to get off at the same station. Holy mother of all things that holy fuck. 

But lets be real she had a corsett, tight pants and lots of make up so it's hard to judge. 

Onto other news, went out for two nights in a row. Friday night was a trip up north with the tafe mates in which I dosed up on brown liquor and had mad chats. 

Saturday night was spent in the city getting dosed up on clear spirits with a uni mate and her room mate. These people I can club with and don't spend 3 fucking hours in the same place. We actually explored and tried different things like interesting human beings. 

Today I'm probably going to get home and play xbox and attempt to do my assignments. I got a long week ahead of me.

However! Afterwards it will be my parrttyyy!!! SO EXCITED!!!!



No comments:

Post a Comment