Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Sunday, September 20, 2015

20/9/15

A raging success.

The biggest highlight of my Friday would be the party of course but the setting up wasn't so bad either. Went on a last minute shopping spree which drained a lot of my funds. In the space of 2 days I had spent $250. I find that alarming. Food, food more food (Probably like $100 right there), dark lights ($70), halogen lights ($20), Ice ($10), Coke ($10) and Cards ($40). Oh and on top of that I paid off my cruise (which was $750).

Fuck me I'm going to slow down now. Anyway the party was pretty epic once everything was set up properly. Some people managed to mingle in together however the work crew usually kept to themselves. Either way it was nice to know that I could fit 60 people and have room to spare. Nothing much was broken, just a glass and a retaining wall but that's all easily fixable. To sum up the events it was a lot of talking and drinking with the addition of a few games. Yes I did get slaughtered and yes I did witness a co worker and a high schooler make out then the co worker makes out with one of my mates directly afterwards. Safe to assume I was envious (I just learnt the different between envy and jealousy which is nice. I am a proud envious type!). In the end everyone went home before I woke up so packing up was the same as setting up: A pain in the fucking arse. Good party overall but I'm not sure if I'll be having another in a very long time (still deciding whether to host a birthday party or not and I'm leaning more of a no however my thoughts on that may change). It was also nice seeing people hook up. Lots of people hooking up. Like holy shit I think the wristbands worked (I had singles and taken people wear green and red to indicate their relationship status).

To pan over to the feel side of life, this party has raised my happiness on friends and companions but has caused a severe downfall in my romantically influenced emotional state. I'll recover most likely but fuck me it's scary how easily people are getting taken without so much as to a second thought.
Oh wells I'll just keep an eye on mountainous properties in Brunei for now.

1 comment: