Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Saturday, August 1, 2015

1/8/15

8 down 4 to go.

To get straight into it the strangest of circumstances will be occuring tonight. I'll be attending a small gathering of someone who will be going to court two days afterwards to determine punishment towards arson (could be jail time). At the same time he got this girl pregnant and the gathering is also an engagement party. If they do have a wedding then it will be the first ever shotgun wedding I will be attending! If I get invited. 

Onto other news, the first week of uni has been pretty standard and the assignments have already piled on. Last night I attended a trivia night at my old high school with the xbox crew. The questions were... interesting. Definitely going to be better prepared for next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment