Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, August 6, 2015

6/8/15

Business as usual

Same old uni and work. Just looking forward to the future events coming up really. 

One thing to note about my adventures is the different routes of public transport to reach one place. At the moment theres 8 different ways to reach my university. Right now I'm headed to a shopping centre in the north side in which there are over 15 ways to get to. Picking the quickest route is going to be an effort and a half. 

Another thing to note is I just received the most funded kickstarter card game ever in the mail called Exploding Kittens. Still yet to experiment a game of it but it looks pretty damn fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment