Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, March 5, 2015

4/3/15

Need... Sleep...

Last couple of days have been spent seeing people and playing cards. That was until university started and I can't think of any smoother starts to a new environment. The people I was forced to meet were very friendly and perhaps something more can come out of these people. 

I woke up early to attend my morning lecture and on the bus ride over I see a high school buddy I haven't seen in a while! The lecture itself was alright and I found the girl I met at orientation. She remembered my name and I gave forgotten hers XD
Spent half the day talking to her without ever bringing it up! I might have to do the ID card trick. Eventually I left to meet up with Jeff as I had 4 hours to kill. We went to the city for lunch and caught up on things before parting ways.

Todays tutorial was rather exceptional as the males were heavily dominated by females. I am totally ok with this. I'm also getting better at remembering peoples names so that will prove very handy in the future. 

Now a dilemma I'm facing is that I didn't change my availabilities on time causing two overnight shifts on uni days! Will have more if I survive at the end of it!




No comments:

Post a Comment