Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, February 26, 2015

25/2/15

Solid peaceful days.

I went to my university orientation which turned out to be interesting though I only managed to meet a few people. Afterwards I went to Sirens and chilled there. Today I met up with Jeff and Dominator to watch The Interview which was pretty funny! Afterwards I played cards with Mr Spa guy then went to Fudges place then came home.

Notable things in the future: Work and more hang out sessions.

No comments:

Post a Comment