Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Friday, March 13, 2015

12/3/15

Shopping, beach, uni and chills.

To summarise it's been pretty swell lately. Chilled with the high school crew and beach tripped it again. Travelled here and there but nothing out of the ordinary. I did get to try out the unibar and the food is excellent! Even got to play some pool. Classes have been good and people have been great to talk to. Might give the unibar another go tomorrow... if I survive the overnight shift. 

Yes I got two overnights but this marks the last week of those. I still managed to keep some pretty decent shifts for next week which don't impede on my sleep too much. 

On the feels side of life, I went through another monthly self evaluation of my situation and what future lay ahead of me. In the ideal life you go through school, make friends, graduate, go into further education, graduate, get a job, get married, travel the world and have kids all before the age of 33. Yeah, really puts into perspective how little time is left. 

Future plans involve a mixture of things in which I'm not too sure as to whether or not I will be partaking in said events. 



No comments:

Post a Comment