Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Monday, March 23, 2015

28/3/15

Right. Time. Blogging yes.

In the two week hiatus it's been very great! Started university and am now comfortable with the people around me. Even managed to get a small friendship group going! I'll have to get pen names for them too. 

Other events also included a small reunion with the tafe boys which hasn't happened in a very long time. We decided to see CHAPPiE in which I give the movie a 6.5/10. 

Last night was a pimps and hoes themed party. I decided not to drink for some reason. Really not sure why but in the end I had a good time and there wasn't any need to drink anyways. 

Future events just involve university and maybe a small road trip. 




No comments:

Post a Comment