Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, March 26, 2015

25/3/15

Same usual casual thing really

Future events are now set in motion! Work has been booked off and friends have been contacted. Melbourne here I come!

In the near future though, events coming up involve chills with the tafe crew tomorrow (after my overnight shift and uni), exams and a swimwear competition on Friday, nothing much on Saturday and maybe a uni crew chill session on Sunday plus work. 

On the feels side of life I'm slipping again but gaining grip at the same time. The thought of online dating is beginning to cross my mind but I'm still a bit sour on that. The last thing I want to say to people is "we met online". 

On a completely off topic note it has been raining and I think I had the most peaceful sleep in a very long time. 

No comments:

Post a Comment