Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Saturday, February 7, 2015

7/2/15

Eventful days.

Starting off, it's been boring days at home. I finally was able to break that chain and managed to go out and see a movie with Jeff and Dominator before going to Sirens then staying over at Mr Spa guys place then forgetting my appointment with the cousie so I had to wake up early and do the two hour journey home. Eventful indeed and this was all achieved whilst recovering from a serious illness I had prior to these events (my cough is still there but the rest has gone).

No comments:

Post a Comment