Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, February 5, 2015

4/2/15

Nothing much has been happening. 

I was expecting some shifts from work so I made sure my schedule was cleared then found out that work hadn't given me anything. What a fun and pointless week so far. Though tonight I filled in a shift for someone, I was hoping for the three overnights. Next week I only get one so yet again I have a week to fill in with activities. 

Looking long term I have a few events here and there but all unconfirmed as of yet. 

On the feels side of life I'm noticing that a few of the girls at work appear to be opening up a bit more which is good. A bit abrupt considering I don't talk to them often so it's thrown me off guard a bit. Looking forward to seeing how future events go, I think I have a few tricks up my sleeve involving a particular kind of Poker game. Time to put my card shuffler to the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment