Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Monday, February 9, 2015

8/2/15

So that just happened.

I suppose I should start at the beginning. After taking some photos for the cousie I came home and chilled around until two high school mates came over. We chatted a bit before heading to the clubs. At first we were going to go into a bar and play mario kart but unfortunately it was closed giving us two hours to kill. We went around, had some drinks and eventually found a club to settle into. Fortunately for us it became happy hour. Even had a round of drinks bought for us. I got slaughtered. We danced for a good long while, meeting people here and there, went around, met people, my memory gets a bit hazy here and we dance some more. We then decided to call the quits and go home. Unfortunately the bus was 40 minutes away. Fortunately a strip club was behind the bus stop... The same one that a particular person from school works at (though unfortunately she wasn't there). After fumbling with the ATM I eventually forked over $70 and got a lap dance. No regrets. Best (and most expensive) way to wait for a bus. Got home in one piece though I upchucked a bit then passed out. 

Today was a surprise beach trip and this one was a very enjoyable one compated to the others. We went to a different place and brought inflatables. 

Tomorrows plans involve a trek to the north side then back home, copy files over then sleep then overnight shift. The only overnight shift in the week. 

No comments:

Post a Comment