Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Friday, January 9, 2015

8/1/15

In the big gap from my last post to now...

It's mainly been seeing people and overnight shifts. Current on the last one of the week! So far it's going alright but the large amount of wraps is irritating.

Future plans involve sleep, bowling, laser tag, drinking, drinking and more drinking. 
The rest of the month is essentially booked out for the moment. I'd like to try and keep posting as the days progress considering the big amount of events unfolding.

No comments:

Post a Comment