Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Saturday, January 3, 2015

3/1/15

Catching up and lots of it. 

The last two days were spent catching uo with high school buddies travelling back up to Brisbane. Lots of gaming that's for sure!

Future plans involve going to Sirens tonight, then a cruise buddy tomorrow night then chills with the cousie and his crew then overnight shifts for the next 3 nights. 

I've been social for the last 9 days. I take a break every 6. I'll be social for the next 3 days. A great start to 2015! The only problem about having all these days being out is that food in the fridge start expiring!!!!! MY CHICKEN, PIZZA AND YOGHURT NEED MY ATTENTION AND I CAN'T GIVE THEM MY LOVE. That and I haven't had time to game alone either. So much to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment