Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, January 1, 2015

1/1/15

The new year has arrived!

The previous days were spent being with mates... even at irregular times.
Two nights ago I was peacefully sitting on my computer until a high school buddy asks me what I'm doing the next day. I respond that I had nothing planned and next thing I know I got picked up at 11 at night to go to a mates an hour away. Got shown around his new house and played xbox until 3am before being taken home.

I slept in until 2 in the afternoon the next day. Got ready for a new years party. I was torn between 4 new years parties but decided to go to my tafe mates party.  DID NOT REGRET/10. Though it gave me perspective on some things. I went in hoping that I would exert self control and I was tested. I did crack a bit and did manage to improve my control over my actions. Just. 

Will have more when I have a better state of mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment