Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Sunday, December 28, 2014

29/11/14

Time is going a bit too quickely. 

From the top of my head its all been gatherings, dinners, time spent at home, Christmas day and the boxing day sales.

A mate from Tasmania has come up and we've caught up quite a bit. It's good to know he hasn't changed. He has to look after his house for his parents and it is a house that has had some very good renovations! 

Christmas day was a big day. Went to see the relatives and catch up on events since we last saw each other 6 months ago. I decided to shave for the event, my face feels weird. Afterwards we went to see a childhood friend we hadn't seen in a long time. 

Boxing day took longer than it should have with sales here and there. The bags got very heavy. It was a big relief to be home! Though my wallet is getting emptier.

Future events entail many things. Not sure how the rest of my holidays will go. 

Another thing I've done with the time to myself was finish off another season of Star Trek marking the 21st season and 3rd series completed. 26 episodes in a season lasting 45 minutes each and I've managed to complete it all within 2014.
Next year I start on the 4 season prequel series then that's it! Done... Unless I go through the 60's TV series...




No comments:

Post a Comment