Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Thursday, December 18, 2014

18/12/14

To get straight into it.

Yesterday was a bbq with the tafe bros. Took a whike for us to get together but there was a lot of catching up to do! The stories were great. I do need to make a note that I should always bring swimwear with me as these meet ups always seem to end up in a pool. I think enough people have seen me in my briefs. 
Though to be honest you'd catch me pantless before I go shirtless. Eventually I had to leave to get to my overnight shift.
I didn't get to sleep but instead I went to work early to try a combo out and my gawd it worked. Get a Steak Aioli roll and replace the steak with crispy chicken and add bacon and cheese. Worth while but without the discount the large meal would cost $14.

The overnight went well and today I'm sitting around on a hot day. I really need a pool.

Nothing much else in the days ahead that I can think of as of yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment