Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

15/12/14

A very enlightening few days

Starting things off with where I left off.
I didn't end up going clubbing on Thursday, after waiting 3 hours I simply lost the spark and went home. 

Friday I think was spent at home if I recall correctly. At night I spent it at Nandos and Maccas. The ice cream machines were broken so we pitched in for a half price ice cream cake. 

Saturday was an early wake up to go to the movies but due to the track closures it didn't end up happening. 

Sunday was another solid sleep in before going to Garden City for some shopping and to get my new phone. My bookshelf now looks more complete and this new phone (iPhone 6) is magic. Still lazily transferring stuff over though so I'm carrying two phones with me. 

The Fantastic Four are also back so I need to definitely catch up.

Today was a chill session at home, catching up on TV shows before going to my first of two overnight shifts. (Very peaceful so far).

Future events include some adventures and some needed time off work. Also I enrolled into university (at a campus that has no train access) for the next three years. Fun fun. 

No comments:

Post a Comment