Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Friday, December 12, 2014

11/12/14

Solid few days

The overnight shifts werent too bad. I quite like the weekly overnights as opposed to the weekends.

The only negative thing was the last overnight in which the opening manager simply said "keep everything clean" and wouldn't specify. She did kind of in the end and I completed those tasks then i awaited further instruction in which she just dismissed me for being unproductive. She always has to be negative about everything I do. The other morning we got a surprise promotion. We had no idea what to do as there was no formal training or anything. So we did it as best we can and she scolds me for not getting it 100% right. I had one more task to complete which was a simple sticker placed on the wall. Nope, overly negative and she was making me do jobs that no other manager makes me do. 
Normally I wouldn't rant on facebook about these things but this has gone on for too long. 

Other than that, I slept in all day then rushed to my tafe graduation ceremony. Afterwards I was waiting for some friends to go clubbing but ended up waiting 2 and a half hours. By the time I got there I lost the spark and ended up going home. To top everything off, I HAVEN'T EATEN ALL DAY. Stormed out of work because of the manager so i didn't have breakfast, slept through lunch and the graduation ended at 9 so all the shops were closed. I'd eat at home but that would wake the parents.

Tomorrow and the weekend will be a cluster of things. Really want to just stay home and relax but that isnt happening until next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment