Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Tuesday, December 9, 2014

8/12/14

A steady few days

The weekend was spent shopping, chilling, beaching and working.
On Saturday my mum and I attempted to go shopping but gave up when we couldn't find a parking spot so instead we got sushi and went home.

Sunday was the whopper of a day. Went with the pirate crew to the beach! It was pouring rain on the way there but in the end the sun showed itself. We buried each other, passed the ball around and swam. Lunch was excellent in this pub we went to. Afterwards the rest went to a swimming pool while I went to work.

Today was mainly spent sleeping and catching up on TV shows before my first of 3 overnight shifts. Going good so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment