Change log (dd/mm/yy):
Miscellaneous page last updated: 2/9/14
Socio-economics page last updated: 21/8/14
MY RANTS last updated: 20/3/16

These pages offer information relating to my state of view on the above dates. They may not reflect my current views and should not be a reflection on my current state of mind.

Sunday, January 25, 2015

24/1/15

Here and there

The trip home on the train was an interesting one. Lesson learnt though: don't forget to book the return journey!

I spent that night at Sirens watching horror movies with the crew. Good movies but I fell asleep during the second movie. I also enjoyed the nice chats we had too.

Today was spent chilling around before I left to go home, freshen up and head to a gaming bar with some high school buddies. A great time it was there!!! Talked to strangers, played some games and had some trippy drinks. Hectic night all round. 

Tomorrow will be spent at the beach!!! 
Time to rock the sunglasses again.

No comments:

Post a Comment